This city complies with the Internet connection environment with wireless (hereinafter " wireless LAN ") laws and guidelines.
People who can use the wireless LAN (hereinafter "user "), They can be connected to the internet by using this wireless LAN in a facility which are available to the wireless LAN as defined in the following Article,
- 2 Mayor can distribute the municipal government information when users connect to the internet using the wireless LAN.
（Available facility, place and time）
Facility, place and time, which are available to use the wireless LAN, shall be determined separately.
(The qualification for users)
The user is assumed to be eligible to use only if you agree to these terms. However, when using the wireless LAN, user shall agree these terms and others in case of Telecommunication carrier presented to individual provision and other terms (hereinafter "other terms ") as following.
(Use of the wireless LAN)
Personal Computer (PC) equipped with WiFi function shall be prepared by the user.
- 2 The power supplied to the ancillary equipment the user's Personal Computer (PC) and its attached equipment shall be prepared by the user.
- 3 Users comply with the Act on the Prohibition of Unauthorized Computer Access (1999 Law No. 128) and laws and guidelines.
- 4 The usage of wireless LAN is free.
Intellectual property rights of copyright concerning the variety of information to be displayed on the wireless LAN and wireless LAN services belong to the city and each respective owner.
(Discontinuance of the utilization)
Mayor may request the immediate Suspension of Use without prior notice in case as defined in the following details.
- (1) In case of acts that fall under next article prohibited matters.
- (2) In the case that you violate the terms in addition to the cases of proceeding terms.
- (3) In the case that Mayor determines the user to be inappropriate.
The following are stipulated as prohibited:
- (1) Act of infringement that may infringe the copyright or other rights by this city or a third user.
- (2) Act of infringement that may infringe on property or privacy rights by this
- (3) Act that may be give fear or disadvantage to this city or other users in cases listed No. 2.city or a third user.
- (4) Act of slander upon this city by third user or user.
- (5) Act of providing information that is contrary to public order or morality.
- (6) Criminal acts or acts leading to criminal activity or raising the fear of criminal acts.
- (7) Activities related to customs or religion.
- (8) Act of providing harmful programs such as computer viruses through the wireless LAN, or in connection with using the wireless LAN.
- (9) Act of sending a large amount of mail to many specific or non-specific addresses for mail order, chain sales transactions, the Business Opportunity Related Sales Transactions or other purposes.
- (10) Acts determined to be inappropriate and in violation of the laws and regulations in addition to the matters listed in each item.
- 2 This city assumes no responsibility, but user shall bear all the legal responsibility even after use in case of damage to the identification of the user and the third user by the act of the user corresponding to the 2 preceding paragraphs.
（Discontinue the operation）
Mayor may stop use of the wireless LAN in the following cases.
- (1) In case of regular or emergency maintenance or construction of the wireless LAN system.
- (2) When the operation of the wireless LAN has been determined normally because of
- (3) When there are other compelling reasons for impairment of equipment of the wireless LAN system and Internet.
- (4) Additionally, if the Mayor deems it necessary to interrupt temporarily the wireless LAN application.
- 2 This city assumes no responsibility about an injury the user or third party has personally sustained because they were stopped from using wireless LAN.
Mayor shall not always guarantee the completeness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness of the wireless LAN service contents and information that user gets through the wireless LAN.
- 2 This city assumes no responsibility about provision of wireless LAN services, delay, change, discontinuation or abolition, registration through the wireless LAN service, loss of user information that was provided or collected, damage caused by computer virus to the user's computer, data corruption, or for damages the user incurred in connection with the leakage of other wireless LAN.
- 3 The paid services used in the Internet shall be covered by user regardless of reason.
- 4 The user shall set up their operation connectivity to the wireless LAN. The city assumes no responsibility, in case of failure to use the wireless LAN because of the kind of equipment that is used to connect with the wireless LAN, basic software and web browser.
- 5 The city assumes no responsibility for disputes that occur between other user and a third person when using the wireless LAN.
- 6 Mayor may restrict connection to a specific web site and register user access log in order to ensure proper use of the wireless LAN.
(Changes to the Certificate of Incorporation)
Mayor can make changes to the certificate of Incorporation without consent of the user.
This revised policy shall take effect on March 25th, 2016